Zanzibar Revenue Board
Invitation for Tender
Supply of ICT Hardware and Software
1. This invitation for bids follows the general procurement notice for Zanzibar revenue board that appeared in Zanzibar Leo of 16th September 2019 and through ZBR e-procurement web portal zanrevenue.org/eproc/.
2. Zanzibar revenue board has a set aside fund from its budget of the year 2019/2020. It is intend that part of the proceeds’ of the funds will be applied to cover eligible payment under the contract for supply ICT hardware and software
3. Zanzibar revenue board now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for supply of ICT Hardware and software as follows
The above items constitute 2 lots bidders may either one or both lots and the bidders must quote for all items and full quantities specified in the lot
4. Bidding will be conducted though the national competitive bidding procedure specified in the public procurement goods works consultant services and disposal of public assets by tender Act No. 1 of 2016
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Commissioner Zanzibar Revenue Board (ZRB) P.0. BOX 2072, Mazizini Zanzibar Tel: 255-24-2230639/2233041 Fax: 255-24-2233904 email: firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given above from 8:00 17:00 Monday to Friday except for public holidays.
6. A complete set of Bidding Document(s) in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested Bidders on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 5 above and upon payment of a non-refundable tee of Tanzania Shilling One Hundred Thousands (100,000/-). Payment should be by bank payable to Zanzibar Revenue Board through the following bank details; Bank name -People Bank of Zanzibar (PBZ) ,A/C Name; Commissioner -Zanzibar Revenue Board and NC No.0404003000.Also interested eligible bidder may download tender document through ZRB e-procurement Web Portal: zanrevenue.org/eproc/.
7. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 2% of the bid amount in the format provided in the Bidding documents.
8. All bids in one original plus three (3) copies, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes must be delivered to the address below at or before 10:00 hrs Thursday 13th February, 2020. Bids will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the address below.
9. Late Bids, Portion of Bids, Electronic Bids, Bids not received, Bids not opened and not read out in public at the bid opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
Zanzibar Revenue Board
P. O, Box 2072, 2nd Floor, Room No: 209
Source the Guardian January 15 2020