Tanzania Electric Supply Company – Dar es Salaam and Coast Zone
Tender No PA/001/2020-2021/DZN/W/02
Renovation of Office Buildings, Residential Houses, Fences in Dar es salaam and Pwani Regions
Invitation to Tender
- This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which appeared in www.taneps.go.tz Issue no. NA dated 31/08/2020.
- The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operation of the Tanzania Electric Supply Company – Dar es Salaam and Coast Zone during the financial year 2020/2021. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for the Renovation of Office Buildings, Residential Houses, Fences in Dar es salaam and Pwani Regions.
- The Tanzania Electric Supply Company – Dar es Salaam and Coast Zone now invites sealed Tenders from eligible contractors registered or capable of being registered in class of contractors: Medium for carrying out the Renovation of Office Buildings, Residential Houses, Fences in Dar es salaam and Pwani Regions
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering specified in the Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No.446 and is open to all Bidders as defined in the Regulations unless otherwise stated in the Tender Data Sheet.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the Dar es Salaam, email@example.com from 08:00-17:00 on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
- A complete set of Tendering Documents in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers through the portal and upon payment of a non-refundable participation fee of 30000.00 TZS. Payment is performed through the dedicated payment gateway integrated in the TANePS.
- All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration in the format provided in the Tendering Documents.
- All Tenders must be electronically submitted in the proper format, at or before 22/03/2021, 14:30. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Through Taneps.
- Late Tenders, portion of Tenders, Tenders not submitted, not opened and not read out in public at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
Procuring Entity Address
Senior Zonal Manager Tanesco Dar es Salaam and Coast Zone