Bank of Tanzania
Tender No PA/082/2020-21/HQ/W/02
Rehabilitation of Staff Residential Houses at BOT Training Institute
Invitation to Tender
- This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which appeared in TANePS and PPRA Portal Issue no. N/A dated 03/07/2020.
- The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operation of the Bank of Tanzania during the financial year 2020/2021. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for the Rehabilitation of Staff Residentail Houses at BOT Training Institute.
- The Bank of Tanzania now invites sealed Tenders from eligible contractors registered or capable of being registered in class of contractors: Medium for carrying out the Rehabilitation of Staff Residentail Houses at BOT Training Institute
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering specified in the Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No.446 and is open to all Bidders as defined in the Regulations unless otherwise stated in the Tender Data Sheet.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the BOT Tender Board, 2nd floor South Tower, 2Mirambo Street 11884 Dar es Salaam, Tanzania., email@example.com from 08:30-16:30 on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
- A complete set of Tendering Documents in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers through the portal and upon payment of a non-refundable participation fee of 30000.00 TZS. Payment is performed through the dedicated payment gateway integrated in the TANePS.
- All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration in the format provided in the Tendering Documents.
- All Tenders must be electronically submitted in the proper format, at or before 16/03/2021, 14:00. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the BOT Tender Board, 2nd floor South Tower, 2Mirambo Street 11884 Dar es Salaam, Tanzania..
- Late Tenders, portion of Tenders, Tenders not submitted, not opened and not read out in public at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
Procuring Entity Address
Bank of Tanzania