Tanzania Coffee Board
Tender No PA/107/2020-21/CQ-N/105
Provision For Airticket Service
Invitation to Tender
- This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which appeared in online Issue no. PA/107/2020-2021/NCT/105 dated 24/08/2020.
- The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operation of the Tanzania Coffee Board during the financial year 2020-2021. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for the Provision For Airticket Service.
- The Tanzania Coffee Board now invites sealed Tenders from eligible Service providers of Provision For Airticket Service
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering procedures specified in the Public Procurement Regulations – Government Notice No. 446 of 2013 and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the moshi, email@example.com from 08:00-15:30 on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
- A complete set of Tendering Documents in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers through the portal and upon payment of a non-refundable participation fee of 30000.00 TZS. Payment is performed through the dedicated payment gateway integrated in the TANePS.
- All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration in the format provided in the Tendering Documents.
- All Tenders must be electronically submitted in the proper format, at or before 16/03/2021, 10:30. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Moshi.
- Late Tenders, portion of Tenders, Tenders not submitted, not opened and not read out in public at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
Procuring Entity Address