Ministry of Livestock and Fisheries – Livestock
Tender No ME/021/01/2020-2021/HQ/W/32
Proposed Construction of Nanenane Pavillion Building at Nyakabindi Ground in Bariadi District, Simiyu Region
Invitation to Tender
- This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which appeared in www.ppra.go.tz Issue no. NA dated 05/03/2021.
- The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operation of the Ministry of Livestock and Fisheries – Livestock during the financial year 2020/2021. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for the Proposed Construction of Nanenane Pavillion Building at Nyakabindi Ground in Bariadi District, Simiyu Region.
- The Ministry of Livestock and Fisheries – Livestock now invites sealed Tenders from eligible contractors registered or capable of being registered in class of contractors: Small for carrying out the Proposed Construction of Nanenane Pavillion Building at Nyakabindi Ground in Bariadi District, Simiyu Region
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering specified in the Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No.446 and is open to all Bidders as defined in the Regulations unless otherwise stated in the Tender Data Sheet.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the DODOMA, email@example.com from 08:30-15:00 on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
- A complete set of Tendering Documents in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers through the portal and upon payment of a non-refundable participation fee of 30000.00 TZS. Payment is performed through the dedicated payment gateway integrated in the TANePS.
- All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration in the format provided in the Tendering Documents.
- All Tenders must be electronically submitted in the proper format, at or before 25/03/2021, 10:00. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Dodoma.
- Late Tenders, portion of Tenders, Tenders not submitted, not opened and not read out in public at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
Procuring Entity Address
MINISTRY OF LIVESTOCK AND FISHERIES (LIVESTOCK SECTOR)