Air Tanzania Company Limited
Tender No PA/100/2019-2020/HQ/NC/31/01
Design, Develop, Supply and Operate of Airport Business
Lounges at Julius Nyerere International Airport Terminal III
Invitation to Tender
- This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which
appeared in www.taneps.go.tz Issue no. 435 dated 02/04/2020.
- The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operation
of the Air Tanzania Company Limited during the financial year 2019/2020. It is intended
that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the
contract for the Design, Develop, Supply and Operate of Airport Business Lounges at Julius
Nyerere International Airport Terminal III.
- The Air Tanzania Company Limited now invites sealed Tenders from eligible Service
providers of Design, Develop, Supply and Operate of Airport Business Lounges at Julius
Nyerere International Airport Terminal III
- Tendering will be conducted through the International Competitive Tendering
procedures specified in the Public Procurement Regulations – Government Notice No. 446
of 2013 and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect
the Tendering Documents at the office of the OHIO STREET, DAR ES SALAAM,
[email protected] from 08:00-17:00 on Mondays to Fridays inclusive
except on public holidays.
- A complete set of Tendering Documents in English and additional sets may be
purchased by interested Tenderers through the portal and upon payment of a nonrefundable participation fee of 30000.00 TZS. Payment is performed through the dedicated
payment gateway integrated in the TANePS.
- All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration in the format
provided in the Tendering Documents.
- All Tenders must be electronically submitted in the proper format, at or before
12/06/2020, 14:00. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the
presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the OHIO
STREET, DAR ES SALAAM.
- Late Tenders, portion of Tenders, Tenders not submitted, not opened and not read out
in public at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective
of the circumstances.
Procuring Entity Address
DAR ES SALAAM