Electrical Transmission Distribution Construction and Maintenance Company Limited
Tender No PA/146/2021-22/HQ/G/05
Supply of staywork material under framework conract
Invitation to Tender
1. This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which
appeared in TANEPS Issue no. NA dated 24/06/2021.
2. The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operation of the Electrical Transmission Distribution Construction and Maintenance Company Limited during the financial year 2021-22. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for the Supply of staywork material under framework conract.
4. The Electrical Transmission Distribution Construction and Maintenance Company
Limited now invites sealed Tenders from eligible Suppliers for carrying out the Supply of
staywork material under framework conract as follows:
|Lot No||Lot Name|
|4||Southern Highland Zone|
5. Bidders are allowed to quote for One or more lots and award will be made on lot by lot
6. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering procedures
specified in the Public Procurement Regulations – Government Notice No. 446 of 2013 and
is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
7. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the
Tendering Documents at the office of the P.O.BOX 31532, firstname.lastname@example.org from
08:00-17:00 on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
8. A complete set of Tendering Documents in English and additional sets may be
purchased by interested Tenderers through the portal and upon payment of a non-
refundable participation fee of 30000.00 TZS. Payment is performed through the dedicated
payment gateway integrated in the TANePS.
9. All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Security in an acceptable form in the
amount of 2.00 TZS or freely convertible currencies.
10. All Tenders must be electronically submitted in the proper format, at or before
22/12/2021, 10:00. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the
presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the DAR ES
11. Late Tenders, portion of Tenders, Tenders not submitted, not opened and not read out
in public at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective
of the circumstances.
Procuring Entity Address
DAR ES SALAAM