Kilimanjaro Christian Medical Centre
Pre-Qualification No: PA/101/2021 -2022/KCMC/G/14
SUPPLY OF LABORATORY REAGENTS AND SUPPLIES
Request for Prequalification
1. This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which
appeared in TANePS Issue no. 2021/2022 dated 05/07/2021.
2. The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operation of the Kilimanjaro Christian Medical Centre during the financial year 2021/2022. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for the SUPPLY OF LABORATORY REAGENTS AND SUPPLIES.
4. The Kilimanjaro Christian Medical Centre intends to pre-qualify Applicants for SUPPLY
OF LABORATORY REAGENTS AND SUPPLIES
It is expected that invitations to tender will be made in 30/10/2021.
5. Bidders are allowed to quote for One or more lots and award will be made on lot by lot
6. Pre-qualification will be conducted through the procedures specified in Regulation 119
of the Public Procurement (Regulations– Government Notice 446 of 2013, and is open to all Applicants as defined in the Regulations.
7. Interested applicants may obtain further information from and inspect the
pre-qualification documents at the KCMC under ground floor, room no 021,
firstname.lastname@example.org from 08:00-15:30 on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public
8. A complete set of pre-qualification Documents in English may be purchased by
interested Tenderers through the portal and upon payment of a non-refundable
participation fee of 30000.00 TZS. Payment is performed through the dedicated payment
gateway integrated in the TANePS.
9. All applications must be electronically submitted in the proper format, at or before
13/10/2021, 14:00. Applications will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the
presence of Applicants’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Moshi.
10. Late applications, portion of applications, electronic applications, applications not
received, applications not opened and not read out in public at the tender opening
ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
Procuring Entity Address