University of Dar es Salaam
Tender No PA/011/2021/2022/G/17-IMS Zanzibar
Supply of Laboratory Chemicals and Equipment at University of Dar es Salaam – Institute of Marine Sciences (IMS) , Zanzibar
Invitation to Tender
1. This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which appeared in www.taneps.go.tz Issue no. Not Applicable dated 23/07/2021.
2. The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operation of the University of Dar es Salaam during the financial year 2021/2022. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for the Supply of Laboratory Chemicals and Equipment at University of Dar es Salaam – Institute of Marine Sciences (IMS) , Zanzibar.
4. The University of Dar es Salaam now invites sealed Tenders from eligible Suppliers for carrying out the Supply of Laboratory Chemicals and Equipment at University of Dar es Salaam – Institute of Marine Sciences (IMS) , Zanzibar as follows:
5. Bidders are allowed to quote for All lots and award will be made on lot by lot basis.
6. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering procedures specified in the Public Procurement Regulations – Government Notice No. 446 of 2013 and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
7. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the University of Dar es Salaam, Bookshop Building,Ground floor P.O.Box 35091.DSM, firstname.lastname@example.org from 08:00-16:00 on Mondays to
Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
8. A complete set of Tendering Documents in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers through the portal and upon payment of a non- refundable participation fee of 30000.00 TZS. Payment is performed through the dedicated payment gateway integrated in the TANePS.
9. All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration in the format provided in the Tendering Documents.
10. All Tenders must be electronically submitted in the proper format, at or before 14/12/2021, 14:00. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Online Through TANePS.
11. Late Tenders, portion of Tenders, Tenders not submitted, not opened and not read out in public at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
Procuring Entity Address
University of Dar es Saalaam