AFRICAN COURT ON HUMAN AND PEOPLE’S RIGHT
Request for Quotations IT SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE
Procurement Number: AFCHPR/PTS/2019/201
To: ALL SUPPLIERS
The African Union Advisory Board on Corruption through the African Court on Human and Peoples’ Rights invites you to submit your quotation for the goods described herein. Partial Quotations may be rejected, and the Purchaser reserves the right to award a contract for selected items only. Any resulting order shall be subject to the General Conditions of Contract for Purchase Orders (attached) except where modified by this Request for
SECTION A: REQUEST FOR QUOTATION:
1) Description of the Goods: IT Software and Hardware
2) Currency of Quotation: Tanzanian shilling (The United Nations operational exchange rate for the month of July 2019 will be used to convert the quotation received in foreign currency).
3) Quotations should be based on:
For companies supplying from within the United Republic of Tanzania; Ex Works – insured and delivered to African Court on Human and Peoples’ Rights; or for companies supplying from outside of the Country specified for delivery; CIP to African Court on Human and Peoples’ Rights.
4) The delivery period required is Fifteen (15) days from date of order.
5) Quotations must be valid for Sixty (60) days.
6) The warranty/guarantee offered shall be a minimum of 12 months after final acceptance of the Goods.
7) Quotations and supporting documents as specified in Section B must be marked with the Procurement Number above and indicate your acceptance of the terms and conditions.
8) Quotations must be received, in sealed envelopes, no later than: 17:00hrs on 20th July 2019 (Arusha, Tanzania local time).
9) Quotations must be returned to: Email: [email protected]
(The maximum size of attachments is 10 MB. If the size of your attachment exceeds 10 MB, please send it over several emails.)
African Court on Human and Peoples’ Rights
P.O. BOX 6274
The Headquarters of the African Court on Human and Peoples’ Rights, situated at TANAPA, Mwalimu Julius Nyerere Conservancy Centre, Phase II, Dodoma Road