Muhimbili National Hospital – Mloganzila
Tender No PA/009/2021-22/MLG/NC/24
PROVISION OF CATERING SERVICE TO PATIENTS, LEASING OF HOSPITAL KITCHEN AND STAFF CANTEEN
Invitation to Tender
1. This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which
appeared in TANePS Issue no. 24 dated 10/08/2021.
2. The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operation of the Muhimbili National Hospital – Mloganzila during the financial year 2021/2022. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for the PPROVISION OF CATERING SERVICE TO PATIENTS, LEASING OF HOSPITAL KITCHEN AND STAFF CANTEEN.
3. The Muhimbili National Hospital – Mloganzila now invites sealed Tenders from eligible
Service providers of PPROVISION OF CATERING SERVICE TO PATIENTS, LEASING OF
HOSPITAL KITCHEN AND STAFF CANTEEN
6. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering procedures
specified in the Public Procurement Regulations – Government Notice No. 446 of 2013 and
is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
7. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the
Tendering Documents at the office of the Dar es salaam, firstname.lastname@example.org
from 08:00-17:00 on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
8. A complete set of Tendering Documents in English and additional sets may be
purchased by interested Tenderers through the portal and upon payment of a non-
refundable participation fee of 30000.00 TZS. Payment is performed through the dedicated
payment gateway integrated in the TANePS.
9. All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration in the format
provided in the Tendering Documents.
10. All Tenders must be electronically submitted in the proper format, at or before
21/12/2021, 11:00. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the
presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Dar es
Salaam.11. Late Tenders, portion of Tenders, Tenders not submitted, not opened and not read out in public at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
Procuring Entity Address
Dar es Salaam