PREQUALIFICATION OF TENDER FOR SUPPLY OF GOODS, WORKS AND SERVICES FOR 2021/2022
Management and Development for Health (MDH) was incorporated in January 2009 as a local Tanzania NGO focusing primarily on public health services and research.MDH seeks to promote collaboration among government and academic institutions as well as the private and nonprofit sector to advance the public health care interest of the people of Tanzania.MDH works together with its partners to address the problems of tuberculosis, malaria,HIV /AIDS and other infectious diseases and chronic non communicable diseases within the country. The organization also seeks to improve nutrition and metical, acromial and child health in Tanzania while undertaking initiatives to advance public health research, education and services to improve the lives of Tanzania people
MDH now invites scaled bids from eligible bidders (including current supplier’s/services providers/contractors/consultants) for prequalification for the supply of goods and services for the financial year 2021/2022 for the under listed categories.
1. Interested eligible bidders may down load pre-qualification document from M(DH website through this Link: www.mdh.or.tz and pay a non-refundable for TZS 200,000 or its equivalent in a freely convertible currency per tender. The payment shall be paid through the Organization Bank details as below:
Account Name: MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT POR HEALTH.
Account Number: 0108021459504
Bank: Standard Chartered Bank
Swift Code: SCBLTZTX
Bank Branch: International House
2. The receipt MUST be attached the cash apposition farm summited. Any application submitted without the receipt will be rejected. All bids in original plus copy properly filled and closed in plain envelopes clearly mastoid the relevant
Tender number and details of the tender must be delivered in at MDH as per the address below, on or before 3pm local hours of January 17, 2022.
The Chief Executive Officer,
‘Management and Development for Health (MDH),
P.O. Box 79810, Mikocheni,
Plot No. 802; Mwai Kibaki Road,
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
3. Bidders wishing to submit more than one bid must ensure that catch bid is submitted in a separate envelope that is marked with Tender number and description of the Tender.
4, The bed document must consist of, application letters, company profile physical address and contract, legal trading documents (TIN Certificate, VRN Certificate, complaint to the Government’s Tax Regulations (tax clearance certificate), current business License, companies past experience in related field, personal capabilities in the servant field. –
5. Ay application received, not opened and not read out in public at the opening ceremony shall not be considered for evaluation irrespective of the circumstance, telegraphic, Telefax and late: application will) be rejected.
6. MDH reserves the right to accept o¢ reject any application and is not abound to give reasons for its decision.
7. Interested bidders may obtain further information through Email: email@example.com
THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER