Rural Water Supply and Sanitation and Agency – Kagera
Tender No AE-102/2021-2022/KGR/W/33
Kitobo Pumped Piped Water Supply Scheme in Missenyi District.
Invitation to Tender
1. This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which appeared in TANePS Issue no. 446 dated 28/09/2021.
2. The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operation of the Rural Water Supply and Sanitation and Agency – Kagera during the financialyear 2021/2022. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for the Kitobo Pumped Piped Water Supply Scheme in Missenyi District..
3. The Rural Water Supply and Sanitation and Agency – Kagera now invites sealed Tenders from eligible contractors registered or capable of being registered in class of contractors: Small for carrying out the Kitobo Pumped Piped Water Supply Scheme in Missenyi District.
6. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering specified in the Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No.446 and is open to all Bidders as defined in the Regulations unless otherwise stated in the Tender Data Sheet.
7. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect theTendering Documents at the office of the RUWASA KAGERA P.O BOX 1905 BUKOBAKAGERA, email@example.com from 07:30-15:30 on Mondays to Fridays inclusive
except on public holidays.
8. A complete set of Tendering Documents in English and additional sets may bepurchased by interested Tenderers through the portal and upon payment of a non-refundable participation fee of 30000.00 TZS. Payment is performed through the dedicatedpayment gateway integrated in the TANePS.
9. All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration in the formatprovided in the Tendering Documents.
10. All Tenders must be electronically submitted in the proper format, at or before 15/12/2021, 11:00. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at theRUWASA KAGERA P.O BOX 1905 BUKOBA KAGERA.
11. Late Tenders, portion of Tenders, Tenders not submitted, not opened and not read outin public at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective
of the circumstances.
REGIONAL MANAGER RUWASA KAGERA
Procuring Entity Address
RUWASA KAGERA P.O BOX 1905 BUKOBA KAGERA