ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI GEITA GOLD MINE
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)/ REQUEST FOR INFORMATION (RFI): SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF VARIOUS GOODS AND SERVICES FOR GEITA GOLD MINING LIMITED (GGML) TANZANIA.
Geita Gold Mining Limited (“The Company”) an AngloGold Ashanti’s (“AGA”) asset is located in north western Tanzania, in the Lake Victoria goldfields of the Geita region, about 5km from Geita town. ‘
The purpose of the EOI/ RFI is to explore the supply market for competent Suppliers with the ‘ requisite skills, knowledge and financial capacity to Supply and Deliver of various Goods and Services to Geita Gold Mining Limited (GGML) in accordance with the RFI documents.
The responses to this EOI/RFI will be used to shortlist capable Suppliers that will be invited to respond to the Main Tender for the Supply and Delivery of Various Goods and Services for Geita Gold Mining Ltd. The details and dates for the issue of the Main Tender will be communicated to shortlisted Companies only. It is necessary to respond to this EOI RFI in order to be pre-qualified to be considered for the Main Tender.
Scope of work:
|GGME01162||CONSTRUCTION AND ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION OF THE 33/11KV SUBSTATION|
|GGME01163||MANUFACTURE, DELIVER, OFFLOAD, INSTALL AND COMMISSION OF BATTERY|
|ENERGY STORAGE SYSTEM BESS|
|GGME01164||MANUFACTURE, DELIVER, OFFLOAD, INSTALL AND COMMISSION OF EARTHING|
|TRANSFORMERS /NEUTRAL EARTHING RESISTORS AND aa NEUTRAL EARTHING|
|GGME01165||MANUFACTURE, DELIVER, OFFLOAD, INSTALL AND COMMISSION OF MEDIUM|
|GGME01051||PROVISION OF AGA LOADERS REBUILD|
- SPECIAL INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR PROVISION, SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF VARIOUS GOODS AND SERVICES
The below: infomation forms the Minimum requirements in order: to-conclude the prequalification evaluation set out.
- Approved dealership (where applicable)
- · Capability
- Warranty (where applicable)
- Previous supply records of at least three (3) Clients on similar goods
- Previous experience on doing the same service 1
Ill. GENERAL INFORMATION REQUIRED
The below information is required in order to conclude the prequalification evaluation set out below:
- Details of business presence in Tanzania
- Details on Compliance of the Mining Act (Local Content) Regulations 2018, including:
- Approved Local Content Plan by Mining Commission
- Ownership: Please provide the following information about your organisation’s ownership/partners/members:
2.1 For privately owned companies, a list of all the owners, their nationality and respective percentage ownership of your organisation.
2.2 For publicly traded companies, a list of all shareholders holding more than 5% with details of their nationality and percentage ownership.
3. Quality assurance & Quality control plan/ procedures in place for the execution of similar type of work, Copy of ISO or any other certification as applicable.
4. Service provider’s financial performance documents (Audited Balance sheets, Profit and Loss Account & cash flow statement, Auditors Report and Notes to Accounts etc.) for the last 3 (three) years.
IV. PREQUALIFICATION EVALUATION CONSIDERATIONS
In evaluating the interested bidder, GGML will consider the following:
- Supply Reliability – Prospective Bidders to indicate the approach they will adopt to ensure Quality of the goods supplied, particularly in the Mining Sector.
- Capability – Prospective Bidders to give details of their capability regarding the supply of services and goods to similar size of clients as GGML. (At least 3 reference ‘ letters from existing customers are required)
- Permits and Certifications — Prospective Bidders to provide details and evidence of permits and registrations issued by the relevant Government authorities, and any other statutory bodies regulating the related goods/services.
4, Local Content – Prospective Bidders to demonstrate their compliance with the requirements as set out in the Tanzania Mining (Local Content) Regulations, 2018, as amended by having an approved Local Content Plan.
Interested bidders must submit expression Letters of Interest (“LOI”) by quoting the | DESCRIPTION AND REFERENCE NUMBER of the goods they intend to express interest on THE SUBJECT OF THE EMAIL together with supporting information to GGML, which states the full name, address, telephone and e-mail address of the bidder, name of the principal contact, and signed by an authorized representative. All LOls and support documentation must be received by the GGML Office via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 0830 A.M 19 March 2021 (the “LOI Submission Deadline”). EOI ‘ submissions should not exceed 10MB per email. In case the size of the email exceeds 10MB, please split the submissions into more than one email.
=END OF ADVERTISMENT=